Re: User roles and UI

What kind of problems? It is pity we need to start it over.

I understand that shopping for a stand alone UMO will be very attractive
feature. It is specifically so until administrative functions are not
here, because all kinds of diplomas are additional reasons to take
courses while our audience supposedly is looking mostly for knowledge.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008