Re: User roles and UI

The User decides whether he wants to mess up with the problem.  He  can
contact the Author. What else?
I just got an idea that some problem lovers (to create and to solve)
would never bother to supply or to wonder about answer or solution. They
would prefer to think and talk about it as much as they need until they
solve it or get it in communication, just like artists. So, as a matter
of opinion, I suggest one more problem control type--none.

Problems without solutions happens in the history of science regularly,
they move it ahead. The great Fermat theorem (any equation X^n + Y^n=C,
where n - integer>2, cannot be solved in integers) was written by him on
margins of a book with the note that he found an admirable proof, but
the margin is too narrow to write it down. The theorem is not proved by
now, and thousands of mathematicians  have passionately been working on
it for more than 300 years.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com