Re: User roles and UI

Anatoly Volynets wrote:
> I'm not clear, what's that mean? We don't allow users to come over the
> Repository to find a tasty problem and solve it?

No, not directly.
> Or, say, some single specific topic?
No, not directly.
>  Moreover, there are such UMOs like
> Through Problem and Dialogue of Texts. They should be accessible partly.

This is different story. Once we have them implemented, they will be
sign-uppable directly.
> If we force a user to sign up for a course he does not need, we lose
> many people who could come after a single problem, topic, exercise,
> explanation... Why would we do that?

I don't think it's going to happen that often. We provide courses, not
problems. Also, management for proprietary server, as well as for
some functions in open server will become a nightmare if we allow that.
> Can we think about such thing like sign up for UU or Repository?

What would it mean? How would proceeds from such sign-ups be
distributed to authors?