Re: User roles and UI

Authorship and teaching are different things. Author must not control
what happens to his UMOs after they  published.  It is our general
policy that there is only one thing  an author  gets for sure: it is
reference. When we talk about "certain access to what students of the
course are doing" we talk about administrative tools. They belong to a
teacher when it comes to teaching, that's it.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008