Re: Signinig up, versions, passing UMOs [was: Passing UMOs]

All this discussion sounds like being based on assumption that teacher
controls "passing" an UMO. If so, it is about administrative tools for
teaching. Do we do these? If we do, then only teacher decides what was
passed in which sense. For all other cases "passing" is for a student
only and informational only thing. He can have it for an UMO regardless
version. Having all versions available the student can look into them if
he wants to and decide whether they are of interest or not.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008