Re: Signinig up, versions, passing UMOs [was: Passing UMOs]

Still some confusion coming from apparent mix ups between types of
UMO use and availability.

Each UMO has multiple versions. When Author of referrer UMO decides
to link to an UMO, he decides which version to link to. When student is
studying referrer UMO, he will have to study that exact version. Passing
that version will happen only once, regardless of how many courses link
to it, but if another course links to another version of UMO, student will
have to pass that version as well.