Re: User roles and UI

> sergey@total-knowledge.com wrote:
>> Question. Do you think it will make sense to allow users to bookmark the
>> UMO they are interested while they wait for Authors response? Or maybe
>> add
>> it to "User Repository" of UMOs if he has an account with UU? It will
>> remain a "preview version" of UMO until user gets the UMO Author's
>> permission.
>>

> Sounds reasonable

If we are going to have this functionality in the first release of the UU,
it should be reflected in DB schema then.
The page that demonstrates it in mock-ups is
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/UmoViewRepository.html
Basket(Wish List) page may look something like this:
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/Basket.html

> --
>
> Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
> total-knowledge.com