Teachers

I'm opening a new thread for discussing Teachers functionality in the UU.
We have some Teacher related stuff in the specs:

http://www.total-knowledge.com/wiki/index.php/UU#Teacher

but I think it's time to extend it.

Here is the list of Teacher's activities that may be available in the UU:

1. Pass the comments to Student after he solves a problems and passes the
solution to Teacher. Ability to see list of all outstanding problems for
all Students

2. Add/Remove Students from his Course

3. Assign Course or any other UMO within a Course to a Student.

4. Set grades(ratings) to a Student.

5. Assign Students to certain difficulty levels within a Course.(Student
will be able to see only UMOs of certain difficulty level)

6. Ability to change any UMO difficulty level within a Course(No new
version should be created)

7. Sets the price for a Course

8. Chooses his prefered language(s) for the Course from the list of
available languages for this Course.

9. Ability to hide(not update) from Student certain UMOs in the Course
that he teaches.

Please add your own view on Teacher's functionality and give me your
feedback on mine.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008