Re: Signinig up, versions, passing UMOs [was: Passing UMOs]

There is one downside I see at this point.
UU is going to have bunch of UMOs in the Repository that do not belong to
any course. Imagine a situation when student finds a topic, a test or a
problem in Repository, but will not be able to study it because he cannot
sign up for it directly.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008