Re: Voting [was: Passing UMOs]

Alexey Parshin wrote:
> IMHO, only one version of the UMO should be available at the time.
What would be the point of versioning then?
> Otherwise, it's chaos. The voting should belong to UMO itself and not
> to a particular version.
This is certainly simplest solution, but doesn't allow authors to judge
effect of
changes they make too well.
> Otherwise, the voting that doesn't affect anything in UU therefore
> isn't too important - requires too much attention from people. Did I
> already vote for version XYZ? May be not? Let's try to vote.. Oh, it
> says I did it already..
Making it easy in interface is important, you are definitely right, but
I don't see how
is the problem you describe different whether we have single counter or
per-version
counter...