Re: Signinig up, versions, passing UMOs [was: Passing UMOs]

This approach means, that if several courses include each different versions of the same UMO, then to pass these courses one should study all the versions of the UMOs mentioned, and that is simply not fair. This requires enormous waste of time for no particular reason, especially if differences between versions are minor. It would make more sense if the UMO is considered as passed regardless of version. If the version changes are serious - then we should create another UMO.

2007/1/6, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com>:
It's not a downside.