Re: User roles and UI

I'm not clear, what's that mean? We don't allow users to come over the
Repository to find a tasty problem and solve it?
Or, say, some single specific topic? Moreover, there are such UMOs like
Through Problem and Dialogue of Texts. They should be accessible partly.
If we force a user to sign up for a course he does not need, we lose
many people who could come after a single problem, topic, exercise,
explanation... Why would we do that?

Can we think about such thing like sign up for UU or Repository?

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008