Re: Signinig up, versions, passing UMOs [was: Passing UMOs]

sergey@total-knowledge.com wrote:
>> When Author of referrer UMO decides
>> to link to an UMO, he decides which version to link to.
>>

> New use case diagram "Linking UMOs" added. Updated uu.xmi attached.
> Here is the Referer's steps to link one UMO to another:
> 1. Find UMO in Repository.
> 2. Contact UMO's Author.
> 3. Bookmark UMO.
> 4. Get Author's permission to use it.

No permissions of this kind exist in  UU, whatsoever. No contact to the
author needed. Probably automatic notification goes out if the author
chooses to receive them. I don't remember how it is in the specs, but it
should this way.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com