Re: User roles and UI

What that means: someone signs up for a course as a teacher? We never
gave a thought to this. We need to develop and put this in specs. It
could mean that an instance of the course is created so that students
could sign up for studying it with this particular teacher. Or this
could mean that the teacher is added to the list of teachers associated
with the course and corresponding DB instruments are created so that
students could sign up for studies with this or that teacher, or with no
teachers. Correspondingly groups' or separate students' data cannot be
accessed by strangers and any teacher, which is not mine (I did not sign
up to study with him) is a stranger to me. In any case all the data
related to the student cannot be humanly changed--this is how it ought
to be.

Regarding mentioned "results". I am still not sure I understand the
situation you described. Let's say results are fixed by uu and cannot be
humanly changed once they are submitted. The teacher can only evaluate
them, that's it. Does this make sense now?

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008