Re: UU pages mock-ups

No it's not in live mock-ups yet. It displayed below Shareable field as
Changes: () Minor ()Versioned (radio buttons are not pre-selected).

I don't upload changes too often since I work on my Windows machine.

Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
You mean "Shareable Yes/No" buttons? Or is it something that you haven't
uploaded yet?

Sergey wrote:
Yes, I already have it in my mock-ups as radio buttons on every Edit
page. View History link will show history for selected objects in my
next update too. Thanks for reminding.

Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
Don't forget about versioning, BTW. So far I haven't seen anything
related to that in mock-ups.

In addition to info on versioning in functional spec, there are some
notes at
http://www.total-knowledge.com/wiki/index.php/UU_Tech#Versioning

Sergey wrote:
I read all you comments, thanks.
At this point I look at our project as UI developer/designer and user
experience is my biggest concern. I'll take a closer look at objects
creation/editing/viewing pages once you guys satisfied with the whole
design in general. I'm working on Repository page right now trying not
only present all objects for assignments, but show the whole hierarchy
too (which is not easy and UI friendly since it can be huge). Also I
make sure that from user point of view on Repository page Course is
treated as TLT.
I'll update mock-ups once these features are ready.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008