Re: UU pages mock-ups

Anatoly Volynets wrote:
> Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
>> There can be more then one explanation
>> with same difficulty level. Sequence numbers should be unique within
>> given difficulty level within given topic. Thus, student can select
>> default
>> difficulty level (probably on per-course basis), as one of his
>> preferences.
>> Then, when he opens a topic, an explanation at or below his default
>> difficulty level with lowest sequence number is displayed.
>> (I have to add this all to feature spec...)
>>

> Again, now I think the list of explanations by titles is to be
> displayed in each topic, either to the author, or to a  student
I meant it in addition to title, not to replace it.
> I am not sure we need it. Every UMO has some body to write into.
Not every :)
> Topic includes annotation, Problem includes statement, etc.
Well, you did want "Classical texts" thing at some point. These would be
stand-alone
texts that aren't part of any object, but rather are referenced by objects.
> In general: what have been done so far is very good for beginning, at
> the same time there are too many of discrepancies between specs and
> mock-ups there. I think we need to go through specs little step by
> little step and put all things into html precisely as they specified.
Or alter specs, if we feel the need to. But yeah - let's make sure there
are no discrepancies.