Re: UU pages mock-ups

Here is the new update:

http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/Author/Login.html

All links except "Test" and "Dialog of Texts" work. Try to create course, topic, problem and explanation. On repository page("My Repository" link on the left navigation bar) you can delete objects and assign them to each other. You can have course containing 1 subtopic(example Tangent and Theology, I thought it would be logical to allow users to do that) and several courses having the same topic(example Derivatives). Javascript on "View All" repository will restrict users from invalid assignments. Regarding colors. I'm not doing a web design right now, so I chose colors that will be easy on my eyes during development process. However I changed top navigation color.

Please give me your feedback.
Thanks.

Alexey Parshin wrote:
I'd suggest a different color combination - orange + cyan look terrible. The frame labels My Courses, My Topics, etc could use slightly different background than frame. Topics should be expandable to show subtopics. In any case, I don't see how it would look like when we have a lot of topics/subtopics, for instance.