Re: UU code

This question is to Alexey.

I have a strange problem with session_info table: I can't make inserts
work from C++. Works fine if I do it manually.
Here is the error message that I get:

Error: Exception in CODBCDatabase::queryExecute: Error while executing the
query (non-fatal);

Here is my code:
------------
bool User::setSessionInfo ( std::string login) {
 CODBCDatabase db("DSN=PostgreSQL;UID=sergey;PWD=;DATABASE=uudb");
  try {
    db.open();
    CQuery qryInsert(&db,"insert into session_info select pl_id,
pl_first_name || ' ' || pl_last_name from person_list where
pl_login='"+login+"';");
    qryInsert.exec();
    db.close();
  }
  catch (exception& e) {
    cout<<"\nError: " <<e.what();
    return false;
  }
  return true;
}

I did 'grant all on session_info' manually. What do you think the problem is?
Also there is no constrain on si_person, are we going to have stored
procedure that will do this insert/update?

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008