Re: UU code

Since DB connection/disconnection operations are located in Model classes,
I have a question regarding passing DSN parameters to a Model class.

I have 2 ways to do it:
1. Use ServletConfig parameters from engine.xml and pass them to Model
class from Servlet each time I need to connect to DB.
2. Pass parameters to Model class directly.

I think 2. is the way to go, but don't know how to pass parameters to
model class. Are we going to have some kind of property file to handle
things like that? What's the best way to do it in C++?

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008