UU code

I'm working on implementation of UUServlet class(View_Controller diagram)
now and I have a question.
Each our servlet currently overrides doGet() function which defined in
HttpServlet. UUServlet should implement doGet() function, handle request,
get CSP name from request and send response to the browser. I have both
servlet classes and UUServlet extended from HttpServlet.

My question is how in C++ this code should be organized? How do I tell
servlet to look at UUServlet's doGet() by default when proccesing request?
Or should I just call UUServlet::doGet() in each servlet?

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008