Re: UU code

Another question is regarding library path.
In my /trunk directory where engine.xml located I use this path to start
servlets:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../../cppserv/debug/src/libcserv:./debug/sharedata
../../cppserv/debug/src/container/cppserv -P eng.pid -c engine.xml

All my *.h files defined in each directory Makefile.adon. I can compile my
code without any errors, but get this kind of errors when start
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=

symbol lookup error: ./debug/libui/RegisterServlet.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN9UUServletC1Ev.

As I understand I have to add some files to the library. The question is
where this library located? Should I add this library to the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008