Re: User roles and UI

> OK. I think as far as signing up and studying, we could probably
> implement it
> in a same way as a course. When student signs up for UMO, all referred to
> UMOs are signed up to as well, taking a snapshot of versions linked to.

Here is the updated version of "View UMO in Repository" page to reflect
recent changes in requirements mentioned above.
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/UmoViewRepository.html
"Chose Course" dropdown for students removed. Now potential student's
workflow is similar to co-author's, translator's or teacher's.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008