Re: Voting [was: Passing UMOs]

>> IMHO when someone opens an UMO for the first time he sees the latest
>> version of the UMO only. If new version of this UMO created after his
>> last
>> visit, he will still see the version he "subscribed" initially.
>

> That's exactly my point. Only one version of UMO should be available to
> the
> person at the time.

Well, in Repository the same user will see a preview of the newest version
of the UMO (the previous version of which) he subscribed. He may upgrade
to the latest one if he wants to.
Anyways, new version of the UMO still will be available for studying and
voting for him and others among with old ones.

> In our previous discussion
>> http://www.total-knowledge.com/progs/uu/archive/msg00288.html
>> there is a statement:
>> ---
>> The important point here is that EACH user of the UMO decides for
>> himself to use new version or not.
>> ---

> http://www.sptk.net

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008