Re: UU Object Diagram

I agree that levels of difficulty need to be discussed more, it's just my
view on this subject since it was not defined clearly in the specs.
Regarding changes in the diagram. It takes very small amount of time to
physically change them, so it's not a problem to update it any time.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008