Re: UU Object Diagram

Several small comments, all IMHO.

1) The location of the classes should minimize crossing of the connections. StudyObject::Topic, for instance, may be moved down and pull several connected classes even lower. Looks like a half of the crossings would be gone after that.

2) I'd prefer all the classes to start from "C" prefix, like CStudyObject.

3) I'd prefer to have CExplanationList instead std::list<Explanation*> to hide some implementation details. Internally, it should be done anyway.

4) Do we really need these {get,set} prefixes? I've stopped using them around 10 yrs ago and lived happily ever after :)