Re: UU code

In PostgreSQL, there is now session variables. Our only possibility is to use temporary table(s). Every database session should start from calling login(username,password) stored proc. After successful authentication the login information is stored and all the stored procs  would use it automatically. This way, we can allow/disallow modifications of data on row level. So, if we manage to keep the database connection after the login page - there is now need for keeping login information. Currently, we can store username and password this way. Let me know if we need more session variables.