Re: Passing UMOs [was: Re:]

Actually "passed" UMO, according our general policy trend, is
information the student keeps to himself. It is just to remember,
whether he had done this already or not. This same info can be of use
for the teacher within the set of administrative functionality, which is
not here yet.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com