Re:

A question, before I start implementing this structure. We agreed that difficulty level doesn't affect access to UMO. So, from any standpoint, it is just a number on the screen. Implementing this number, however, requires the vote counter and average vote. This, in turn, requires a table per UMO type. Now, the question:

Does implementing a community difficulty level worth implementing 5..7 tables plus corresponding stored procs?

I can, of course, make an economy class implementation - all UMO' votes in the single table (victimize the data integrity).. But still? I'm starting after your command.