Author's incentives (used to be 'Teachers')

sergey@total-knowledge.com wrote:
>> Teacher or Author?
>>

> Teacher sets the price, students buy it. Author? I don't know how authors
> make money, maybe teachers buy courses from authors then sell it to
> students? No need to teach anything, just make a couple of transactions.

We base all business related policies on the Open Source  model, mostly
(on Authoright - to be exact).  Hence,  an author  can make money:
1. If  does teaching.
2. If does not release a course to public until  a teacher  or other
entity ask  this for payment.
3. When gets sponsorship from different entities, including teachers.
4. Indirectly via references, which make him known.
5. Using exclusive rights related crap on the Closed Server.

If non of the above used the author does not make money.

All these have to be advised openly in the set of UU policies.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008