Re: Passing UMOs [was: Re:]

> Which part of "Difficulty level does not affect access to objects in any
> way"
> is still unclear?

It is clear.
My point is that completing all tasks within a certain DL should give a
user rights to vote even if there are other "not passed" UMOs that belong
to different DLs.
Reason:
It's DL kind of voting. Users should be able to vote on DL of UMO once
they passed all requirements for voting on this UMO. For example, after
taking Test A of DL 2 for Course C, Student should be able to vote on Test
A even if there is a Test B of DL 1 in Course C for which he doesn't
quilify as a voter.

Another thing that bothers me a bit is that users have to "pass" _all_
UMOs to qulify for voting. Maybe something like 70%-80% should be enough.
Otherwise it's going to be hard to qualify for voting on fairly large
objects.

> sergey@total-knowledge.com wrote:
>> I added set of activity diagrams for each UMO type, also new interface
>> "Voting" added to the Model class diagram.
>> New uu.xmi is attached. Below my comments on how I view the voting
>> proccess for each UMO:
>>
>> 1. "Passing Course" diagram
>>
>> You can vote a Course after passing all Topics within a Course for given
>> Difficulty Level.

>> I'm not sure what's final exam. Maybe a new UMO Exam that contains set
>> of
>> tests and problems designed by Author specifically for final exams? Or,
>> perhaps, Student "passes" a Course if his overall rating(score) is above
>> certain level set by Teacher? How do Teachers assign final exams to
>> Students?
>> Please elaborate on this.
>>
>> 2. "Passing Topic" diagram
>>
>> Topic considered "passed" if (within a given DL)
>>   a) All Explanations passed
>>   b) All Tests passed
>>   c) All Problems passed
>>   d) All Dialogs of Texts passed
>>
>> 3. "Passing Explanations" diagram
>>
>> Explanations considered "passed" if (within a given DL) user view all of
>> them in his browser.
>>
>> 4. "Passing Tests" diagram
>>
>> Tests considered "passed" if (within a given DL) user solved all
>> problems
>> in this Test(submitted solutions to a Teacher)
>>
>> 5. "Passing Problems" diagram
>>
>> Problems considered "passed" if (within a given DL) user solved all
>> problems in the Topic(submitted solutions to a Teacher)
>>
>> 6. "Passing Dialogs of Texts" diagram
>>
>> Dialogs of Texts considered "passed" if (within a given DL) user view
>> all
>> of them in his browser. Not sure if clicking on links to view all the
>> dialog arguments should be included in the "passing" requirement.
>>
> --
> Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh
> Total Knowledge. CTO
> http://www.total-knowledge.com