Re: keywords

My idea for such interface was really simple. There should be a call of appropriate reindex() procedure in a trigger on insert, update, or delete any content.
It should update the list of keywords for the content.

2006/11/16, Anatoly Volynets <av@total-knowledge.com>:
All right, so it is wise to prepare an interface for ever developing
search procedures leaving implementation for future versions?