Re: keywords

> 5. What if UU creates its own keyword list, asks the author to edit it
> and does not let it go, until the author adds at least one word not
> listed?
>
> 6. Shouldn't the keyword list to be structured in some way?
>
> 7. How keyword lists are updated? Depending on events in each category
> the UMO belongs to? This does bring in the idea of structured keyword
> list.

Regarding structuring.

1. Automaticaly generated keywords for the current UMO.
2. All "current UMO"'s children UMOs keywords(if any)
3. Author's custom keywords(if any)

From UI point of view, all keywords will be displayed in the same text
area Keywords.
From DB point of view, it's up to Alexey to deside. Here is my humble
opinion:
We may add keywords field to every *_content table where we may store
author's custom keywords, automaticaly generated keywords will be stored
in keywords_list table. This will allow keywords to be part of the UMO
versioning.

> --
>
> Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
> total-knowledge.com