Re: keywords

I don't think now it is a time for it. May be later? For now, I'd like just to implement a concept. If we decide to develop it any further than just a list of words, then we can always re-index any object later.
For instance, for now it may be enough just to have a word in the list. But, we can also have ether a counter (how many times word appears in the context) - that is still a compact words list. Or, we can have all the (meaningful) words in the content in the same order, so we can compute distance between words and make search understand that distance.

2006/11/16, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com>:
Are there any plans on weighting the keywords?