Re: UU pages mock-ups

Here is a new update

http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/Home.html

All Students pages are there. Try to study course, browse topics,
problems, take a test etc..
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/TopicView.html

Author Create/View problem pages updated to handle different problem solvers

Here are the answers to some questions from previous emails.

>> I found it here:
>> http://www.total-knowledge.com/wiki/index.php/UU
>>
> No - this is just a link to functional spec. I need a link to exact
> section.
> (If you find that section in table of contents and click on it, you'll
> see)

Here is the link regarding "Generate 5 random problems"
http://www.total-knowledge.com/wiki/index.php/UU#Test

> So, how is it linked to person then? You realize that each object
> has its own set of authors, right?

Now list of authors presented on each shared object page.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008