Re: UU pages mock-ups

I missed how different UMOs get linked in the mock-ups. For example, a topic to a course.

Sergey wrote:
Added Dialog of Texts and Texts functionality mock-ups, improved repository pages.
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/Author/Home.html

Text object can be assigned to other objects other than Dialogs. I understand that Dialog can consist of only one Text, but I think it will be nice if user will be able to assign single excerpt to other objects the same way as one single problem can be assigned to other objects, not just set of problems(test). So from user point of view dialogs will be used for contradictory statements or set of statements that make sense as a group for this particular study object, but single texts will be used for single things like proverbs, famous quotes etc.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008