Re: UU code

I have a DB pool created in my libdm/uudb.cpp class. Now I need to save
pointer to it in ServletContext.
In my understanding saving in ServletContext means setting request
attribute. Since my DB handle created in uudb costructor, I don't know how
to link it with request.
Is it a right idea? Any examples in cppserv or sptk which have a similar
functionality?

> Each servlet lives in ServletContainer, which, in turn, lives in
> ServletContext
> ServletContext joins multiple servlets, allowing them to share some data.
> What I would do, is create that pool, and store pointer to it in
> ServletContext
>
> --
> Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh
> Total Knowledge. CTO