Re: User roles and UI

>> How does one become teacher of an object isn't 100% clear to me.
>> I guess one of course authors has to grant this right.

I don't think it's the best way to treat users who want to become a
Teacher. Reasons:
1. Teachers(as well as Students) do not "bring threat" to the UMO content
since they can't update it by themselve, so Authors shouldn't care much
about who teachs their course.
2. In real life teachers don't ask for author's permission to teach their
course.

Perhaps it can be done on administrative level(let's say some university
uses UU and gives access to courses only for their teachers).

>> --
>> Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh
>> Total Knowledge. CTO
>> http://www.total-knowledge.com