Re: Teachers

Let me clarify.
TLT may have different sets of subtopics based on difficulty level, since,
as we agreed finally, that difficulty level will be bound to a TLT.
Please take a look at this page:
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/CourseView1.html
User can choose dificulty level from dropdown and see different list of
subtopics that linked to the chosen difficulty level. It may look
different on UI in life version, but the idea is the same.
I may be wrong, but I can't see how this functionality handled in your DB
schema. Am I missing something?

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008