Re: Teachers

I'm not sure if we are talking of the same thing. Study_course is an administrative object, currently for course-wide permissions and payments. It refers to top-level-topic (TLT) that is a course. Now, TLT has the difficulty level, content, etc.. May be, study_course isn't the best name for the object?

2006/12/16, sergey@total-knowledge.com <sergey@total-knowledge.com>:
If i understood it correctly, we agreed that difficulty level should be
bound to a Course. Imho it's reflected in the latest DB schema.