Re: Teachers

Well, I meant TLT, not a Course as an administrative unit.
I may miss something in your schema, but imho you should have something
like topic_to_tlt relation table containing "difficulty" column that has
relation with difficulty_level table in similar way as it's orginized for
problems, for example.
Regarding the name, I think it maybe changed since users can study course,
not UMO Course.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008