Re: DB structure: Dialog of Texts (DoT)

Here is the latest DB schema as I understood it..

The changes added:

1) Added a table text_text_reference to allow to define text to text relation. It also has a reference to texts_relation as described by Anatoly.
2) Added a table topic_group to allow a topic to be a subtopic to another topic
3) Added a difficulty_level table to define a level of difficulty for an explanation, problem, etc..
4) Added a blue background color for the tables defining system dictionaries that never supposed to be changed by user.

See the attached SVG file (can be viewed by different graphical viewers including Web browsers).

2006/10/18, Anatoly Volynets <av@total-knowledge.com >:
I need to look it over.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder