Re: DB structure: Dialog of Texts (DoT)

Alexey Parshin wrote:
> Any object that is potentially changeble should have an ACL entry.
Correct. It's just I think DoT is single object, including texts it
contains, and Texts
that are part of it are not separately shareable. However, I'm not 100%
sure about it.
Apparently we talked about what DoT really is, but never wrote it down.
> Someone may want to edit a text.. Adding, deleting texts with DoT may
> be assumed as 'edit' permission on DoT.
>
> Cross-reference would be added. I just need to understand, is it like
> 'Also take a look at the following texts: {list of texts here}' ..
OK. I updated
http://www.total-knowledge.com/wiki/index.php/UU#Dialogue_of_Texts
with bit more info. Now, we need to review it and figure out if it's
really something we
want to do, and that we want it in UUv1time frame.