Re: Logical relations between students/teachers/etc and groups, classes, and courses

2008/7/11 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com>:
Here is the second obstacle. If the course exists, and I have to grant a permission to a group to this course, do I:
a) find the latest published version of TLT and grant the permission to it (and to the whole tree, of course)
b) assume that GUI should offer the list of published versions of the TLT, and grant the permission to selected version
c) ?
Now, this is good question, that I wanted to raise in separate email.
We'll need to discuss access to the course separately.

Well, it's a part of the same subject for me - I need to put it all together