Re: Logical relations between students/teachers/etc and groups, classes, and courses

Ok, here is the first obstacle. If the course exists (and point to UMO base), and I have to add a topic to the course, do I:
a) find the latest unpublished TLT in the course, and connect a topic to it
b) assume that we only do such things on topic level. GUI offers a list of unpublished TLTs to connect to.
c) ?

Here is the second obstacle. If the course exists, and I have to grant a permission to a group to this course, do I:
a) find the latest published version of TLT and grant the permission to it (and to the whole tree, of course)
b) assume that GUI should offer the list of published versions of the TLT, and grant the permission to selected version
c) ?