Logical relations between TLT and courses

Hello,

Here is another take for course relations to outside world. Course is connected to UMO base. That raises few problems:

1) When we are talking about the courses, such as available courses - what version of the TLT is used to show the course information? The course title, languages, etc - it's all stored in TLT (that is a UMO).
2) When a class is connected to the course, we need to grant, for instance, STUDY permission to the TLT. Again, we need to to know a particular version of TLT to work with.

My current understanding is - we use latest published version of the TLT. If I'm correct, then it would be nice to have a field in UMO base, ub_latest_published_version, pointing to the latest published version of the UMO. Implementation includes simple modifications in umo_publish() and umo_delete().