Logical relations between TLT and courses
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Logical relations between TLT and courses
- From: "Alexey Parshin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 09:43:33 +1000
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=E1aNcfqr2NV3uHWky6md7eLMBbI7TvTF+6QqwFgOIVA=; b=HoF4SwRydBDZjAwnlyiIZz8uYORTy0BDSUfytMu/Afl+hEL/lR8ImtDOQm321C9oev 70h5iD5ArUOwPH6tFkzpnPhZTQrsVySYDqilB2fOlkKhQth13zBcpwAmgJREc2ARJIMq 6L65IlcN59WouzwrENhXW/NEjDcZ1tmNndx0g=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=YMBla6aIyMTUA2f5O5EeV7X+X+aVQHyVPB6KXCF2q+3kV1pYHTgfzcaU/0RJTZ5kyj f4RC0tq48OEuoyHKGJ70dNdyGPqnEm/GaI4l06BbDfLayqj9XLdKYj30+RI/bjdhcQ3B SCljESkiKR0KN2WEZuO99u8ocwflMKiT7NI1A=
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
Here is another take for course relations to outside world. Course is connected to UMO base. That raises few problems:
1) When we are talking about the courses, such as available courses - what version of the TLT is used to show the course information? The course title, languages, etc - it's all stored in TLT (that is a UMO).
2) When a class is connected to the course, we need to grant, for instance, STUDY permission to the TLT. Again, we need to to know a particular version of TLT to work with.
My current understanding is - we use latest published version of the TLT. If I'm correct, then it would be nice to have a field in UMO base, ub_latest_published_version
, pointing to the latest published version of the UMO. Implementation includes simple modifications in umo_publish() and umo_delete().