Re: Counting money

We may have an optional accounts created by request, or created by the payment rule. The UMO may get an account if the payment rule is defined AND it isn't free. The course account then may be transformed into topic account. This requires some discussion. A free UMO, in my understanding, is an UMO w/o payment rules, or with payment rule defining zero price.

Also, a UMO may define a price, but since it includes other UMOs, we need a distribution schema to propagate payments down the structure..

An alternative schema is: when UMO is included into something else, a payment (if required) is transfered to that UMO's author account. The payment may also allow the limited-time usage.

Now, the interesting part: if the particular UMO includes other UMOs - do we go through all the UMOs down the structure and pay for every included UMO, or only for the top-level?