Re: Counting money

As far as sources/destinations go, I could also think
of translators as destination (not sure we need it within
the system, but probably not much extra cost) and also
there is one other source - generic donation (could be even
from outside person that doesn't sign up to anything at all).

Oh, and people might want to donate to Total Knowledge,
for writing such a wonderful system ;-) Also not sure if we
need to integrate that into UU itself, or just link to some
separate page for that.

Now, on top of that all, we need to find a way to define
distribution rules/procedures for shared accounts (class,
course)