Courses and classes, take three

Now, we have the possibility to create a class for any course available. The course is created automatically for TLTs (top-level-topics).

The latest requirement is - anyone should be allowed to study anything (paying if required).

There are few possible solutions, and as usual, none of them is perfect (and you can come up with your own).

1) We consider 'course' as a permission to study. Course can be attached to any UMO. The course record is created when someone requires to study a UMO. A course account record is created if course isn't free, upon the first payment.

2) We drop the idea of course altogether. The class is created for a UMO upon a request to study that UMO. A UMO account record is created if course isn't free, upon the first payment.