Re: Implementing "Create Explanation"

I am thinking in terms of functionality, UI, ideology, but not classes,
objects, db structure here. Course as such for students and authors has
to be presented. How it is implemented in object design and db is
different story and is not my subject. I am not involved in engineering,
just make occasional remarks, so those issues you discuss in between
engineers. When it comes to ideology (where explanations are, and what
they are, and how, etc.), please don't forget about me (:

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008