Re: Implementing "Create Explanation"

Question regarding explanation_attach_to_topic() stored procedure.
It gets sequence_number as a parameter, I think this number should be
created internally based on current number of explanations for this topic.
Imho, topic_modify() should get this sequence number as a parameter. This
will allow authors to change the order in which explanations will be
displayed to students on topic view page. We are going to need stored
procedures for sorting the content(child UMO-wise) of each UMO anyways.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008